Health and Safety
Committed to Safety Standards
Services for your safety.
In response to the continuing public health concerns around COVID-19, we have taken certain precautionary measures to help mitigate the spread of the virus by:
- Conducting enhanced cleaning procedures, while increasing the frequency of sanitizing, in line with recommendations from the CDC.
- Offering phone and email arrangements as well as the web streaming of services to meet the needs of families and guests.
- Adjusting services to meet your needs while complying with state and local authorities.
We are committed to responsibly responding to the needs of the communities we are privileged to serve. Feel free to contact us at 1-212-677-9600 if you would like to find out more about how we protect your family and guests, or how we can accommodate you with online services.
For more information on Coronavirus and COVID-19, please visit the following resources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- National Funeral Directors Association
We wish you all health and best wishes during this difficult time. Don’t hesitate to call us directly with any questions you might have.